The SAREIT Advisory Membership has been established to strengthen relationships with REIT advisors to better address industry matters and participate in the real estate sector’s growth and cohesion.
Advisory members will have the opportunity to be involved in high-quality, independent research related to the South African listed property sector and support REITs in engaging with legislators, regulators, and stakeholders.
These initiatives are essential to strengthening and establishing stable and conducive policies and a robust business environment.
Design and deploy sustainable solutions with like-minded partners and stakeholders.
Facilitate high quality independent research to enable enhanced insights relating to the SA property sector.
Best practice frameworks
Establish best practice frameworks and recommendations for improved transparent and comparable reporting.
Collaboratively strengthening our voice for greater impact in shaping legislation and regulation to create a robust business environment in the Real Estate Section.
- Participate and contribute to key SAREIT research projects
- Co-opting mechanisms on SAREIT committees
- Showcase your expertise and specialist services
- Preferential sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive membership rates and access to member-only functions and events
- Exposure to SAREIT’s digital platforms and directory listings
- Access to various networking opportunities.
To join us contact Joanne Solomon, Chief Executive Officer on (email) email@example.com or mobile 082 888 9975.